QA CONDOS - QUEEN & ASHBRIDGE CONDOS. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: QA CONDOS - QUEEN & ASHBRIDGE CONDOS
- Builders: Context Development,RioCan
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2024
- Launch Date: 2020-09-22
- Address: 1555 Queen St. East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4L 1E6
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: QUEEN ST. E. & COXWELL AVE
- Area: Greenwood-Coxwell E1
- Municipality: Toronto
- Neighborhood: LESLIEVILLE & BEACHES
- Architect: Teeple Architects
- Property Type: High Rise
- Property Style: High-Rise
- Building Size: 17 Storeys
- Number Of Units: 366
- Nearby Parks: WOODBINE PARK,
- LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION: Loated at 1555 Queen St E (Queen St E & Coxwell Ave), Toronto ☆ Steps to Woodbine Park and Ashbridge's Bay ☆ Minutes to Lake Shore Blvd ☆ Plenty of Lifestyle Amenities Along Queen Street Queen Street East offers something to cater to everyone's different tastes. Nature lovers will love being close to Woodbine Park, Lake Ontario, and Woodbine Beach Park. Commuters will appreciate being minutes from Lake Shore Blvd TTC streetcar and bus routes. Residents can access the wide variety of amenities that Queen Street East has to offer.
- Price: Request Pricing Information
QA Condos is a New Condo development by Context Development located at Queen St E & Coxwell Ave, Toronto.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at QA Condos
1. Green Space - The area surrounding Queen Ash Bridge Condos is full of natural green space for residents to enjoy. Woodbine Park offers plenty of green space, playgrounds, a skate park, walking trails, and access to a beautiful lakefront beach perfect for swimming. 2. Transit Options - Residents of Queen Ash Bridge Condos are conveniently located just steps away from TTC streetcar and bus routes, making it a perfect option for commuters. Taking transit into the downtown core will take just under 40 minutes. 3. Lifestyle Amenities - Queen Street East offers residents of Queen Ash Bridge Condos a wide variety of lifestyle amenities that they can easily access on foot. Within walking distance of home are plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options to enjoy. 4. Commuting Options - Lake Shore Blvd and the DVP are both easily accessible to residents of Queen Ash Bridge Condos, making it extremely easy to commute throughout the city and beyond. Motorists will be able to drive into major employment hubs in downtown Toronto in just 15 minutes. 5. Experienced Developers – Riocan along with Context Developments are developing Queen Ash Bridge Condos. Context Developments has more than 20 years of experience in the industry, focusing on the Southern Ontario area.